Wireshark Certified Network Analyst Certification Training
This Certification Training Program is designed for network professionals interested in obtaining the Wireshark Certified Network Analyst designation. On successful completion of this course, a candidate will be able to capture network traffic, analyze the results, and identify various anomalies related to performance or security issues on an enteriprise network.
Why To Join Networkcrafts ?
Networkcrafts brings learning at your doorstep by providing online training method.
Online training method is specially recommended for professionals who have no time to join full time course but because of latest technology transitions, they want to enrich their knowledge and meet latest IT Technology demands in real job industry.
The live training not only provides the flexibility to the candidates to ask questions during the training session and clear any doubt they have but also practice ,configure, troubleshoot the topic taught by the trainer.
Networkcrafts provides professional level training so that after completing the course you can show your commitment to maintaining expert-level knowledge in an industry critical situation and your experience to deal it with expertise.
It provides facilities for lab practices as well as exam tutorial and book library to prepare you in a better way so that you can successfully complete and pass the certification in one attempt.
* Network Analysis Overview
* Introduction to Wireshark
* Capture Traffic
* Create and Apply Capture Filters
* Define Global and Personal Preferences
* Colorize Traffic
* Define Time Values and Interpret Summaries
* Interpret Basic Trace File Statistics
* Create and Apply Display Filters
* Follow Streams and Reassemble Data
* Customize Wireshark Profiles
* Annotate, Save, Export and Print Packets
* Use Wireshark’s Expert System
* TCP/IP Analysis Overview
* Analyze Domain Name System (DNS) Traffic
* Analyze Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) Traffic
* Analyze Internet Protocol (IPv4/IPv6) Traffic
* Analyze Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMPv4/ICMPv6) Traffic
* Analyze User Datagram Protocol (UDP) Traffic
* Analyze Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) Traffic
* Graph IO Rates and TCP Trends
* Analyze Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv4/DHCPv6) Traffic
* Analyze Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Traffic
* Analyze File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Traffic
* Analyze Email Traffic
* Introduction to 802.11 (WLAN) Analysis
* Voice over IP (VoIP) Analysis Fundamentals
* Baseline “Normal” Traffic Patterns
* Find the Top Causes of Performance Problems
* Network Forensics Overview
* Detect Scanning and Discovery Processes
* Analyze Suspect Traffic
* Effective Use of Command-Line Tools
Pre-Requisites: Knowledge of interconnecting device functionality (switch, router, NAT etc), TCP/IP protocol suite (ARP, TCP, UDP, IP, DHCP, ICMP etc).
Course Duration: 20 days (Regular Batch)
Modes Of Training: Online (Regular, Ultra FastTrack Batches)
For course duration on ultra fast track batches, please contact us by clicking here